I’m not usually one for posting recipes. However this one is so easy even the kids can do it.
Easter Rocky Road
- Two bars of Cadbury Chocolate
- 2 bars of shops brand white chocolate
- Cadburys Mini Eggs Crushed ( We bashed ours with a rolling pin in a food bag)
- Crushed digestives
- Food colouring
- Boil water in a pan with a bowl that rests over the top without touching the water
- Break milk chocolate into squares and melt in the bowl.
- Once melted add to a cool bowl and add marshmallows, crushed mini eggs, crushed digestives
- Mix together and poor into a lined baking tray or foil tubs to desired depth
- Place in freezer to set
- Once set in clean bowl as before melt white chocolate
- Cut set rocky road into bite size pieces.
- Spoon a little into a small dish and add one drop of food colouring mix into a pale colour.
- Get a small amount onto a teaspoon and drip lines left and right onto the rocky road pieces.
- Repeat with different food colours until you have desired effect.
- Display on a nice plate or bag up a few as a gift.
Who knows, maybe I’ll be back again with another recipe soon.