Good morning, Its time for fitness Friday again.
I missed last week due to lone parenting and school holidays – But fear not I am back this week and I now have a plan for scheduling. ( That will be another blog post)
So where am I at?
- Well the past 2 week I’m still only averaging around 5000 steps
- I Have been swimming twice a week.
- I have managed more outdoor time!
Today I have the heart monitor I mentioned in the last Fitness Friday post
Funnily enough the flutters have actually calmed down a lot now – So i think it was probably the anxiety!
I am trying to make changes to my day to cut down the stress I feel and generally make me healthier.
Goals for the future!
- Still trying for the 10,000 steps
- Drink more water
- Take vitamins each day
- Swim three times a week
- Yoga at least 4 times a week
- Night time meditation instead of TV
When I get back the results from this ECG (monitor) I will be creating a better plan for my physical fitness – I may try and get back into the couch to 5k. Running is so good for the feel good chemical – Dopamine and Serotonin.
Anyway that’s the update I have for you this week.
See you next week when I have my results back.