So today is the first day of our Half Term Holidays and while friends of mine are holidaying with Mickey 🙁 and fellow bloggers are talking about holidays to my paradise Isle, I am at home.
A staycation of sorts.
I have a few plans but they are not set in stone!
So here is what I need to do for less stress
- Get lots of healthy snacks ready – When the ‘mummmmmmyyyy i’m hunnnngery” whines start I will be ready!
- Craft packs – When it inevitably starts raining I need to make sure I have activities on hand for the “I’m bored” moments
- Meal Plan – If I create a meal plan it will take the stress out of thinking up dinner ideas.
- Grab & Go Basket – In here will be suncream, hats, Sunglasses and bottles of water.
- Book a Sitter (Nanny) – So that I can have a little break of my own. Probably for a swim.
- Outfits laid out – to take the stress out of mornings Im going to lay out each days outfit the night before.
- Brief Plan of each day – So I said i have lots of ideas for the week and if i write down a plan for the week it means I’m going to actually do things and not think oh well not today.
Monday – Butterfly Zoo
Tuesday – Local Peppa Pig Event with picnic
Wednesday – Trip to the seaside
Thursday – Camp Out In the Garden (Weather Permitting)
Friday – Mummy’s swim day – Soft Play / Park day
Good luck all the mums out there heading towards half term stress.