I’m here today with a rundown of to how my first trimester went.
From my two lines at just 3 past my period due date to 20 weeks.
- Started with extreme fatigue. So much so that by 4 o’clock I could be so tired I couldn’t function.
- Morning sickness that actually lasted most of the day. Brushing my teeth always brought on sickness.
- Bleeding gums when brushing.
- Sore boobs from around 7 weeks. Especially in the evening. I ended up buying a non-wired support top to sleep in.
- My regular clothes started not fitting around 12 weeks.
- Quite a bit of anxiety crept back in.
- Crying at everything.
I manage I’d to combat a bit of the sickness by eating a small snack or biscuit at regular intervals through the day. And not eating too much at mealtimes.
I felt so much better if I could manage to get a nap before the afternoon school run. Still do.
I have kerbed a bit of the anxiety by keeping busy, exercise and fresh air.
I’ll be back in a few weeks with my 2nd-trimester symptoms