Welcome to week 4 of my weekly list of things I am grateful for or that are making me happy this week!
I’ve decided to start a daily gratitude list.
I have done it before both on my own and as a family – We would send our list to each other (Myself Hubby & Stepson) via our family messenger group! It really helped especially when hubby worked away and with stepson only being here at weekends anyway!
Gratitude lists or journals can really benefit your mental health. They help you focus on the good things of the day, give you 5 – 10 minutes of calm, and when you’re having a bad day you can look back and see all the good things you have written in the past!
To keep me accountable for writing out my list I will post a few of the top things I’ve been grateful for each week!
My List for Sunday 26th November 2017
- An uplifting post that one of my friends tagged me in
- 10% discount night at the local Coffee Shop/Gift Shop – Ideal for Xmas gifts!
- My Mum looking after the Baby Twins while I went to Lincoln Xmas shopping.
- A bra fitting at M&S & new Bras!
- Made a big dent in my Xmas gift list!
- The chance to have a nice Whirlpool bath at the inlaws for the first time – I’ve been wanting to try out this new bath since they had it fitted in June last. Being pregnant though I couldn’t use the jets. It really soothed my back!
- I’m actually feeling more and more normal as the days go on!
- The babies this week have started sleeping that bit longer at night.
- Cinema Date with big kids and My friend & her son.
- A cuppa brought to me while I edit blogs in bed!
- Micheal McIntyre Back on the TV. I know it started last week but I missed it due to sleep being more important.
Don’t forget to leave a comment below with what your grateful for this week.
See you all next week.