As I am trying to reduce the amount of stuff that’s already in our home I also need to reduce stuff coming into our home.
So with that in mind and fathers day fast approaching I need to think of alternate gifts this fathers day.
10 Clutter Free gifts for dads
- Tickets to the cinema or theatre show – This could be a family outing or something he goes to as a date night or with friends.
- Tools – I don’t know about you but in our house tools tend to go missing like socks! Could you replace some of his tool kit? You could wrap it in a unique way like a tool hamper.
- How about a Flight or Driving Experience – I bought hubby a glider flight last year.
- Keep his pocket clutter in one place with a Tray tidy, or coin tray.
- A crate of his favorite beer – This wont take up much room for long I expect!
- On a similar note what about a gift hamper of his favorite snacks.
- Does he already buy a magazine from the shop each month? why not buy him a years magazine subscription?
- Gift Cards are a great non clutter gift – My hubby works in london and often nips out for a costa, A gift card for a month worth of coffees could be a great gift.
- Clothing gifts don’t have to create clutter if its something he really needs Like a new pair of slippers, or a new tie for work – Quick tip, Use a one in one out policy for your wardrobe. That way you wont ever get overwhelmed by clothing pieces.
- Buying for Hubby? Date night tokens are a great gift – Plan a few months of date nights, print out and place in a jar or envelope then he can just take one out each month.
That’s my 10 ideas what else can you think of?
Leave in the comments below.