It’s Sunday which means its time for another Christmas Post
Today Is a list of Christmas themed days out that will get you in a festive mood.
Christmas Days Out
- Nene Valley Railway – Santa Special – We went to this a couple of years ago and have booked it again this year! Before you board the train you visit santa and get a gift. Once the train arrives its time to board. On the trip santa visits all the carriages and asks what the children want for Christmas. There are elves that give out sweets to all the children. There are drinks on board for the adults too!
- Hyde Park Winter Wonderland – I keep seeing this advertised and think it would be an amazing day out for us all.
- Lincolnshire Festive Food & Gift Fair – I’ve just booked my tickets to this. It looks like a great day for the whole family. New this year is santas workshop which includes christmas story telling craft activities and a visit from santa. There is also stalls for mummy to look around. lots of food to sample as well as the Lincolnshire Kitchen where there will be demonstrations to give us inspiration for the festive period.
- Santa, Elves and Sleigh Bells at Tropical Butterfly House From December 17th – Christmas eve there will be a magical sleigh ride through the woods as well as a nativity scene and crafts to do. Also throughout December they are hosting Festive Afternoon Tea’s – This has to be pre booked so I best get that done!
- Lincoln Christmas Market – The first weekend of December is one of the biggest festive markets in the country. I think this will be a day out with the girls rather than with the family. It can get very busy and there is a lot of walking to do! So a day out while the kids are at school I think!
- Stockeld Park The Christmas Adventure – We went here with my step son years ago. There is nordic skiing through the woods, with displays all around, A festive maze, An ice rink and a visit from the big man himself.
- Sundown Adventureland Christmas Spectacular – This little theme park hosts an amazing christmas ride every year its such a magical ride for the kids and ends at Santa’s living room where you can tell him what you want on the big day and receive a gift. throughout the park are lots of rides suitable for little ones. There is also angry birds themed area.
I’m really looking forward to spending some quality days out with the kids since they started school full-time ive missed our weekly days out to different places.
Do you have a Festive days out post why not link it up below!
I have set up a pinterest board for my 12 weeks of christmas posts If you want to join in with this series why not join in with the weekly Link Up!