Last month I turned 38.
It seemed to just whizz by with the blink of an eye. I’m well and truly the wrong side of my 30’s. In two years time I’m going to be 40.
How did that even happen? Just yesterday I’m sure I was in my 20s.
I have achieved loads in my run up to now. Including getting married to my childhood crush. 4 children from two pregnancies, meeting my idol Kirstie Allsop, running a business, working on the entertainment crew at a theme park, working with several stars as a backstage crew at the local theatre, and loads more!
Now there are loads more I would like to achieve especially before I reach 40.
Here is my list.
40 Things to tick off Before I’m 400!
2. New York at Christmas
3. Disney Paris
9. Lake Garda
11. Update each room
12. Homeschool the kids
14. Fix up a camper
15. Have my own office
16. Stick to a weekly cleaning schedule
17. Have a more minimal wardrobe
18.Be a size I’m happy with
19. Stick to a fitness schedule
20. Eat healthily
21. Give my self time for self-care each day
22. Yoga 5 days a week
23. Take part in 10k run
24. take part in a mud/ colour run
Money / Work
25. Become debt free
26. Get the mortgage payment below £1000 per month
27. Hit 5k on insta
28. Earn a living from social media.
29. Get in a position to pay cash for things
30. Have a helicopter flight 31. Do the Lanzarote wine run
32. Raise £5k for Jessops
33. Read 40 books
34. Write a will
35. Get better at Spanish
36. Find ‘my’ craft
37. Meet another Celeb from my list (Ant & Dec, Philip Schofield, Micheal McIntyre, etc)
38. Lean how to properly style my hair.
39. Balloon Flight.
40. Get a skincare routine
So there we are!
I will update this list during the next two years ticking off things a we go adding pictures etc.
Who else is heading to 40?
Are you already there did you make a list of things to achieve?