I’ve decided to start a daily gratitude list.
I have done it before both on my own and as a family – We would send our list to each other (Myself Hubby & Stepson) via our family messenger group! It really helped especially when hubby worked away and with stepson only being here at weekends anyway!
Gratitude lists or journals can really benefit your mental health. They help you focus on the good things of the day, give you 5 – 10 minutes of calm, and when you’re having a bad day you can look back and see all the good things you have written in the past!
To keep me accountable for writing out my list I will post a few of the top things I’ve been grateful for each week!
My List for Sunday 19th November 2017
- Mindfulness Course Started at Sure Start With Free Creche
- Clean Sheet Night
- Filled all 3 rings on I watch for the first time in ages
- NHS – & no one being in the waiting room when I got to A&E
- Feeling better about how to manage gallstones and flare-ups!
- Felt better and managed to get to WI
- Time to spend with big kids at a school Trip
- A hot bath after being at a Freezing cold school trip
- Hit 600 Subscribers on Instagram –
- Hubby Home from work travels
- Made a start on some video prep for relaunching my youtube channel
Don’t forget to leave a comment below with what your grateful for this week.
See you all next week.