Lincoln Christmas Market is one of the Biggest Christmas Markets in Europe. In just under two weeks I will be joining the 250,000 + visitors soaking up the festive feel.
But heading to a festive market especially with anxiety can be a daunting prospect!
Here are a few things to help me survive my day out!
- Travel – How am I going to get there? Make sure your not already stressed from taking a wrong turn or because your running late for a train. If its a big Christmas Market be aware that some roads may be closed
- Parking – Is there a park and ride? DO you have change for the meter?
- Clothing – Make sure you have suitable clothing & footwear. There will be alot of walking and you will no doubt have lots of bags to carry.You dont want to get to hot!
- Have your Christmas list with you! That way you know who your buying for and roughly what you want to get
- Get a shopping list too – Are there some things you would like to purchase on the day? A snow globe, some christmas potpourri maybe?
- Stick to your budget! – If you have a budget for the day dont go over it! Do you really need another candle holder?
- Make stops throughout the day for food & Drink – Don’t just fill up on samples and Glühwein Make sure you hydrate with water or a cuppa!
This is the first year I’ve been to the market since I was a child and I’m really looking forward to it!
Have you been? What stalls can you recommend I visit?
Don’t forget to head over to my YouTube Channel As I will Vlogged my trip to the market! So you will be able to see how I get on.
I have set up a pinterest board for my 12 weeks of christmas posts.
12 WEEKS OF CHRISTMAS SERIES