So in June I attended my first ever blogging conference Brit Mums Live.
This weekend I am off to my second with my next one already booked in for November
So this weekend I’m heading on my own to Manchester to The BlogOn event BlogOn MSI
I am so looking forward to connecting again with other bloggers. However I am still quite nervous.
To ease the nerves Mama Geek has created an icebreaker Linky Head on Over to her site to see more attendees posts
Here are my answers to the Ice Breaker Questions
- Share a recent photo of you (or a doodle!) I had to use this one I’m the one on the left as you look at it Just incase you were wondering!
- Describe yourself in five words or less Anxious, Shy, loud, funny
- How long have you been blogging, and why did you start? I started blogging over 6 years now I started on another blog when I was suffering with insomnia and infertility this time around however has been 9 months
- What are you hoping to get out of Blog On? Connect with brands and bloggers maybe make some new friends and to learn more about this blogging world I’ve fell into.
- Name a few of your favourite blogs. Brummy Mummy Of 2, The Girl Behind the camera , Mrs Helicopter Writes, The Unmumsy Mum
- What’s your favourite social media platform(s)… and what’s your username? I love Instagram, and Facebook. Clink the links to see my account!
- Share a fact about you no-one would guess. I used to be a big fat Yellow cow 😉
- What’s your favourite bit of tech? My Iphone I can blog from it and take photos with It – I’ve just upgraded to an Iphone 7 Plus I mean two cameras Yeh!
- If you won the lottery, how would you spend your winnings? Pay off our mortgage, Buy a holiday home in Lanzarote, Buy another house to live in and then my husband could leave work and take up photography. I would also buy a classic VW Camper!
- If you could host a talk show, who would be your first guest? OMG Id have to have a couple. I would love to Interview Kirstie Allsopp One question just isn’t enough! Also
Share a funny (or favourite) memory from your life. My earliest funny memory (Though now it doesn’t seem so funny) is from when I was about 5 years old We were on holidays and my Nan got stuck in the bath – As a 5-year-old this was hilarious nowadays however some of the funny moments happen when my friends and I get together and sometimes we cry with laughter
What is your favourite book (or film if you’re not a big reader) and why? I love the Adrien mole series and Harry potter _ I know what a kid right But I also Love Marian Keyes & Sophie Kinsella
What picture is on your phone/tablet lock screen?
If you had an hour of time all to yourself, how would you spend it? Well I had an hour today and I thought about having a nice bath but it seemed wrong in the middle of the day so instead I stumbled on this Linky and have ended up writing a blog post #lifeofablogger
What’s the best bit of advice you’ve ever been given? When I had just had the twins and I struggled with PND and then depression and anxiety She would say “This too Shall Pass” I often say it to mayself when Im having a rough time!
So Thats me I know I’m a bit late to the link Up
See you all on Sunday.